|Light Forge Halberds|
|Soul Reaver 2 standard weapons|
Raziel with a Light Forge Halberd in Soul Reaver 2
|Introduced in||Soul Reaver 2|
|Obtained at||Light Forge (SR2)|
The Light Forge Halberds were first encountered by Raziel when he traveled to the Light Forge in the cliffs of the Great Southern Lake, shortly after he arrived in the Pre-Blood Omen era. Inside the forge, these halberds could be found adorning the walls of several of the forge rooms and they could freely be picked up and used against the Shade and Undead Thrall enemies in the forge.[SR2][SR2-C4]
Light Forge Halberds were two-handed Trident/Halberd variant weapons; with a longer range and more power than sword variants, but at the cost of attacking speed. They were faster but less powerful than axe weapons[SR2].
- Like many of the weapons in Soul Reaver 2, Light Forge halberds are not explicitly named in-game. In many guides and sources, weapons are divided by generally into one- or two-handed weapons, or into general weapon families(with the light forge halberds a two-handed and Tridents/Halberds variant). The weapon is labelled as "ltstaff" in game files.[SR2] and briefly simply as a "halberd" in Prima's Soul Reaver 2 guide.
- Along with the Dark Forge staffs, Light Forge tridents and Air Forge axes, Light Forge Halberds are one of four weapon variants found exclusively in elemental forges[SR2] and they may therefore be Ancient vampire creations.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Soul Reaver 2 manual. Crystal Dynamics. (Eidos Interactive). (October 31, 2001) Download.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Prima Games / Demian Linn and David Hodgson. Prima's Official Soul Reaver 2 Guide. (2001)
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Weapons: GameFAQs. Soul Reaver 2 FAQ/Walkthrough/Soul Reaver 2|Online (by Celtic Wolf).