Demon Spiders were large arachnids; typically they had a bulbous abdomen, eight legs and many eyes. They were agile and quick-moving, often able to leap aside from Kain's attacks, but were otherwise quite weak enemies. They had little Blood and Lore, and lacked Unblockable and power moves. Spiders could not be grabbed. They often hunted in packs and preyed on the Eyeless wretches in the Eternal Prison.
- Contrary to the title given to these animals, they are not actually Demons, but ordinary spiders that were mutated by Glyph magic. Hence they are not affiliated with any of the factions seen in Blood Omen 2.
- Prima's Blood Omen 2 Guide simply calls these enemies "Spiders" and they are labelled "spider" in the in-game-debug information[BO2].
- ↑ Crystal Dynamics. Blood Omen 2. (Eidos Interactive). PlayStation 2. (March 19, 2002).
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Demon Spider: "Giant spider creatures that appear later in the game. Apparently their size is due to exposure to Glyph Energy. These creatures generally hunt in packs and cannot be grabbed nor thrown by Kain - though he can still suck their blood."Demon Spiders on the Official Blood Omen 2 Site
- ↑ Template:Icon-DC Demon Spiders at Dark Chronicle (by Marie Tryhorn).
- ↑ "Float down through the hole in the floor and get ready to do battle with some Spiders. They don't have a powered-up attack to worry about, but they are nimble and can quickly surround you." Prima Games. Prima's Official Strategy Guide to Blood Omen 2(2002). Page 62. ISBN:0-7615-3774-0