|Introduced in||Blood Omen 2 (2002)|
|Classification||Blood Omen 2 weapon|
|Wielded by||Kain |
The Spiked Club could be found on the floor in the Slums and Smuggler's Den and in the hands of Thugs . The weapon was not particularly powerful or quick but was an upgrade over Kain's Claws. It's Stealth kills included a Decapitation and a Jumping Strike to the back. The Spiked Club's Grab Attacks also enabled Kain to strike the opponent in the groin or 'bat' them across the room[BO2].
- Prima's Blood Omen 2 Guide refers to the Spiked Club simply as a "Club" and in-game debug information calls it "LClub"[BO2].
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "Club: This weapon is nothing more than a wood club with some spikes thrown on the end. They do turn up more than any other weapon in the early stages of the game, though, and it deals a bit more damage than claws.//Grab attack 1: Uppercut.//Grab attack 2:Bat the victim across the room//Stealth kill 1: Decapitation//Stealth kill 2: Swings from last week and clobbers the victim//Power: Weak". GameFAQS. Players Guide to Blood Omen 2 (2002)(by CelticWolf).
- ↑ Thug: "Tough criminals that live in the city areas. They wear masks and carry spiked clubs and can often be found beating up the townsfolk."Official Blood Omen 2 site Humans page
- ↑ Normal Weapons: Spiked Club,Dagger,Long Sword,Sarafan Staff,Cutlass,Dual-Bladed Staff,Small Ax "All these weapons can do three hit combos. When holding a grabbed opponent you can do three weak hits by pressing the attack button, do a heavy attack by pressing up and attack, or throw them a great distance by pressing up and the grab button. I recommend to inflict the most damage is to do two weak hits and finish off with either the heavy attack or throw.". GameFAQS. Blood Omen 2 Strategy Guide (2002)(by Chetflavin).
- ↑ Crystal Dynamics. Blood Omen 2. (Eidos Interactive). PlayStation 2. (March 19, 2002).
- ↑ "Your Mist gift will deactivate once you step out of the fog. On the ground straight ahead you'll spot a club. Stand near it and press the Attack/Use button when it becomes highlighted to draw the weapon into your hand." Prima Games. Prima's Official Strategy Guide to Blood Omen 2(2002). Page 12 onwards. ISBN 0-7615-3774-0