Kain was able to encounter Annie, when he passed through the Lower City, in In Darkness We Gather . Annie and another (unnamed) female Peasant were angrily shouting at a locked house demanding money from the unseen "Ivan", who was supposedly hiding in the house. Both Annie and her associate threatened and cursed Ivan through the closed door, but if Ivan was present, he did not show himself[BO2].
- Annie's character model isn't unique and she shares a model used for several NPC Peasant females[BO2].
- Annie is referred to as "First Woman" in scripts, despite having been named by her associate. 
- Ivan's dealings with the two women and Annie's claims that he is "whoring away our money" may suggest that Annie and her associate are prostitutes and Ivan, may therefore be their 'pimp'.
- It is unknown if Ivan was indeed hiding from the women in the locked house as Annie claims, or if he simply wasn't at home at the time.
- Like many of the NPC's in Blood Omen 2, Annie's fate is left entirely to the players discretion[BO2].
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 First Woman: "Come out here this minute, Ivan! I know you’re in there!"//Second Woman: "That’s right, you tell, him, Annie."//First Woman: "You’ve no right to be whoring away our money."//Second Woman: "That’s the truth."//First Woman: "I’ll kill you if you don’t come out this minute! Curse you!"//Second Woman: "Curse them all." Crystal Dynamics. Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen 2. (Eidos Interactive). PlayStation 2. (March 19, 2002) Transcript.